- Review existing programs or establish new ones
- Program design, planning, and implementation
- Narrative for storytelling, campaigns, and reporting
- Cultivate key partnerships, leadership buy-in, community support
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
- Signature CSR programs that effectively leverage core competencies to address key social issues and elevate communities.
- Strategic corporate-nonprofit partnerships that work and bring about social change and improvements.
- Corporate leadership engagement and nonprofit board training.
Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) projects
- Strategies to improve CRA ratings by regulators and CSR recognition from Dow Jones Sustainability Index, CECP, Boston College, Philanthropy NY and diversity & inclusion publications.
Non Profit Consultancy
Coaching – New Board Chairs
- Roles & responsibilities,
- Engaging board members,
- Working with ED & stakeholders
Coaching – Board Capacity Building
- Effective board roles and responsibilities
- Onboarding for new board members
- New board member search and recruitment
- Working with executive director
- Passion & interest Discovery
- Matching to causes
- Training and education for family office